Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Recent Wins

I’ve got a bit of a backlog of major and just-plain-cool wins to post.

The last year of auditing and training culminated, a few weeks ago, in realizing that I’m just in a maze of my own postulates, and that that’s both all that’s wrong, and more than enough wrong for now!

Realizing that, I finally know where I am.  Not where my body is (in an apartment in Lakeland, Florida), but where I am.  I’m lost in my own postulates.  As simple as that.

The cool piece is, I was able to figure out where I am, where I want to be, and what it’s going to take to get from one to the other.

The last couple of sessions, two weeks ago and tonight, really let me start taking some steps in the right direction, for the first time ever.  Not “sorting things out”.  Not “handling some confusion”.  Nothing like that.  Positive steps towards my own goals of who and what I want to be.

The major win from tonight is that I realized the core to whole problem is I’ve been using the present to make the past “right”.  This is the core to engrams, secondaries, locks, GPMs, evil purposes, service facsimiles, et al.  They are all things I use in PT to make the past right.  Wins from the past don’t need to be validated and justified and rationalized in PT.  They don’t need to be made right, they already were actually right.

This really clarifies things for me tremendously.

I wouldn’t be having these significant wins if it weren’t for the excellent education Ron is giving me via Tampa Org’s Foundation Academy.  Everyone involved in that is definitely helping out to an extent they probably aren’t fully cognizant of!  They also wouldn’t happen without the auditing Kit is giving me with Adam’s help.  So, thanks to all involved, in a big way!

No comments:

Post a Comment